Underline the correct preposition in each bracket.
1. His family has been in London (for, since) two years.
2. Your birthday is (in, on) January, but mine is (in, on) June 17.
3. The Thongprasert family lives (at, on) Charoennakorn Road (in, on) Bangkok.
4. When you send a letter, don’t forget to pout a stamp (in, on) the evelope.
5. Martinet will leave here (for, to) England (in, at) the end of June.
6. Columbus discovered America (in, on) 1942.
7. Michigan is situated (among, between) Lake Michigan and Lake Huron.
8. Suni walked (in, into) the kitchen and put her shopping-bag(on, over) the table
9. it takes three yards (of, by) material to make a dress.
10. I have just received the bill (to, in) the middle of the month.
11. Mr. William spends five hours (in,on)his office (on, at) 655/3 Wireless Road every day.
12. The headmaster let me do instead (of, for) him.
13. We can meet each other (by, at) dinner because we are these days very busy.
14. Every year many Thais die (by, of) cancer.
15. They will have finished this work (in, by) next month.
16. We must go to the station (on, in) a hurry, because there are five minutes left.
17. Today the cabinet will have a meeting (in, at) midday.
18. His brother always gets up (in, at) dawn.
19. Most people like to go to Bangsaen (during, between) the summer holidays.
20. The plane will fly in France (in, on) Tuesday (at, on) eleven o’clock(in, at) the morning.
21. The Grand Palace is situated(among, during, between) Wat Po and the University of Fine Arts.
22. There is only one (among, between, during) the boys that knew the answer of the question.
23. The Browns will arrive (to, in, at) Thailand (at, on) Christmas.
24. When we write to our friends, we should write (with, by, in) ink.
25. This liquid smells (as, like) turpentine.
2. in, on
3. on, in
5. for, at
8. into, on
11. in, at
20. on, at, in
23. in, at