Underline the correct word in brackets for each of the following sentences.
1. Is there an (nation, international) airport in your country?
2. My mother was sometimes (impatient, patience) with me because I was very lazy at home.
3. All kinds of microbes are (visible, invisible) to the naked eye.
4. Nobody likes Betty. She is a most (unpleasant, pleasant) person.
5. He is very greedy, so we (like, dislike) him.
6. Penicillin is an (anti-bacterial, bacterial) medicine, isn’t it?
7. John tried hard to solve that problem, but he was (unsuccess, unsuccessful.)
8. It is (wise, unwise) for a mother to leave her baby alone.
9. Rani is an (educated, uneducated woman, so she can’t read and write.
10. Do you have an (interphone, phone) in your office?
11. His plan is very difficult. I (agree, disagree) to it.
12. if you sign your name wrong, you will (write, rewrite) it.
13. A large number of people like to go shopping at (market, supermarket).
14. We (believe, disbelieve) what he said because is a liar.
15. To kill human beings is (legal, illegal).
เฉลยแบบฝึกหัด เรื่อง Word Building ตอน การใช้ Prefix